VariQ offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! VariQ employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
The selected candidate will support Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development, systems engineering, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure. This effort will support the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
* Location: McLean, VA
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: must be able to obtain a DHS/USCIS EOD Public Trust clearance
* Available: within 30 days
* Working closely with our development team to create an automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) system.
* Responsible for defining and implementing the build, deployment and monitoring standards for this customer.
* A part of Agile development teams to deliver an end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment
* Work closely with Product Owners, Developers, and external development teams to build and configure a high performing, scalable, cloud based infrastructure
* Create scripts and/or templates to automate and/or bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management tasks
* Build and configure delivery environments supporting CD/CI tools using an Agile delivery methodology
Must be able to pass a DHS Suitability clearance
Minimum 4 or more years' experience with:
* Demonstrated experience with secure development, coding, engineering practices
* Experience deploying and monitoring web applications in AWS
* Experience with IaaS; implementing scalable cloud-based environments and systems; service-oriented architectures and microservices; deploying resilient, scalable, high-throughput systems that process large amounts of data
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure testing strategies
* Experience with fully automating CI/CD pipelines end-to-end, from code commits to production
* Experience with systems reliability, load balancing, monitoring, logging
* Security first mindset
* Required experience with AWS, Docker ecosystem, ECS, Jenkins, Git, Gradle, Linux
* Experience with Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet, Kubernetes, OpenShift, SonarQube, JUnit, Selenium, JMeter, Galing, Splunk, CloudWatch, New Relic, Bash, Python, Ruby
* Have effective verbal and non-verbal communication with peers and clients
* Ability to work in an open team environment
* USCIS experience preferred
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have or are able to obtain a Government Agency Suitability Clearance.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Information Technology