Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a Dev Sec Ops lead to spearhead the definition, development, implementation and operation of a truly DevSecOps environment. The position will be the primary source of expertise providing technical advice/input to the integration of the DevSecOps solution to the Agile and rapid deployment capabilities of the larger program. The position will include oversight of a small team of network, software, security and data engineers and techs, The position will include the need to ensure all involved staff are aware of the implications of their decisions and grow in their understanding of the impacts on this program. Position will be responsible for integration with outside services as well as support to a distributed development team applying Agile principles with a CI/CD pipeline.
A successful candidate will start with an existing framework and design, detail, implement, lead, and operate a program level DevSecOps architecture addressing the broad development needs of a complex highly distributed system supporting simulated training with in t he DOD. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work fluently with a full range of automated and modern toolsets supporting every aspect of DevSecOps pipelines and functions. Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record supporting and using advanced software programs compatible with MBSE tools such as Magic Draw and requirements tools such as DOORS. Proven solutions and successes in developing algorithms, queries and automated processes to manage development and control of the environment (and products) is required. Experience in AI and ML is required. The candidate should anticipate the need for Machine Learning, predictive metrics and implementation of tools to ensure visibility and transparency to the entire process.
The successful candidate needs to come in with a deep and complete awareness and understanding of all aspects of DevSecOps principles The candidate should have experience with the tools typical of a DevSecOps environment. A successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to resolve highly complex and multi-dimensional problems associated with computer simulation and modelling applications development within DevSecOps. This position will lead the development environment of a highly innovative "leap-ahead" technology in support of simulation based training systems and enable the implementation of requirements involving multiple user locations, domains and sources of data. The ability to export products to external systems is considered key to success. The candidate must demonstrate success in collaborating across a wide range of other technical specialties in identifying, defining, categorizing and managing a multitude of diverse requirements.Basic Qualifications:
- Possess a Secret clearance
- MS in a relevant field
- Demonstrate at least 5 years of relevant DevSecOps experience as a part of more than 15 years of experience in technical implementation
- Demonstrate the ability to create an infrastructure and understand the implications of support system design decisions that are necessary
- Demonstrated 4 years experience with the Atlassian toolset applications.
- Demonstrated experience in managing interactions with other team members, program leadership, customer leadership and end users
External Referral Bonus:
- Cloud, DevSecOps and distributed computing background with demonstrated experience in at least 2 different technical areas
- Kubernetes and Container Development experience
- IaC deployment skills with Terraform, Ansible and Helm Charts is desired.
- Demonstrated understanding of employing automated toolsets and Atlassian tools in an environment compatible with DOD networks
- Demonstrated experience with AWS or similar virtual environments
- Published papers dealing with the core technologies being addressed
- Demonstrated 10 years experience with AI/ML implementation and deployment.
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Software EngineeringPay Range: