Manager, Software Development & QAPosition Summary
As a member of the Engineering management team, the Manager of Development and QA contributes to the definition and design of our direct client's Software Products, while overseeing all software development and testing aspects of the company.Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the company s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company s software development and testing.
- Lead software architecture definition in collaboration with the CTO and Development team. Collaborate with stakeholders and department heads to ensure appropriate technologies improve their efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
- Work collaboratively with the CTO, Product Owners and Agile teams on the development of new products, product enhancements and product redesign.
- Client, pilot, and implement emerging technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Lead, in collaboration with the QA team, testing strategy, execution and test automation.
Skills and Experience
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Guide, coach and mentor top-flight Development and Testing team.
- Proven experience as a Development Manager or similar leadership role building software for customers.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively increasing experience and responsibility.
- Deep experience leveraging Agile principles.
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing highly complex, multi-faceted strategic projects to drive tangible business results.
- Problem solving aptitude, critical thinking, and strategic planning.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present effectively to all levels of the organization as well as customers.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a technical team.
- Flexibility and high energy to manage shifting priorities, and a fast-paced environment.
- Healthcare Data experience a plus.
For more information please contact Karen Schur ator
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Master s Degree in business administration, information technology or similar a plus.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.