Contract Terms: 18 months Location: Tempe, AZ is highly preferred. Otherwise they will accept San Ramon and Omaha for locations. Schedule: M-F 8-5 (WFH until in Office) IV Process: 2 Rounds 1st round: 45 min technical web conference 2nd round: 30 minute phone call with Director Level Representative Project Details:
- Informatica Development using complex SQL for Data Analysis and Python for scripting.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- 6 overall YOE as developer
- ETL (Informatica) experience
- SQL Experience (oracle preferred)
- Python, Unix, or Shell scripting experience (spark preferred)
What we're looking for:
- Big Data Technology experience
- Full Stack Data Engineer primarily with ETL (informatica), Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Unix/Shell scripts, Python, Data Analysis. Having working knowledge on Big data tech stack(Hadoop, Apache Spark, HIVE/Hbase/Cassandra, PySpark/Data Frames, Kafka) is an added advantage. Banking experience (regulatory, Compliance data and source systems analysis) is a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org