What does a great Developer do?
• Create RESTful APIs based on modern .NET 5 / .NET Core that run as microservices on Kubernetes within Docker containers. This might involve wrapping of legacy code or writing entirely new code that communicates with a backend database
• Create Kafka producers that write standardized business events into designated topics for downstream consumption
• Produce automated tests for all components created
• Participate in strategic planning sessions and technical discussions and demonstrate ability to translate ideas into technical designs.
• Adhere to technical and functional standards
• Work on resolving production defects.
• Attend Scrum meetings.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
o A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, an associate degree in Computer Programming, or equivalent education in a related discipline is required. Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement
• 5-10 years’ experience Design, C# coding and testing or developing technical solutions
• 2+ years’ experience developing, delivering, and managing services with REST APIs
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
Candidates should be creative, self-motivated problem solvers with the ability to analyze a broad range of technologies. They should also possess good communication and writing skills, be able to effectively multi-task, and have a strong analysis and analytical skill sets would include:
• Experience with API development and tools such as SwaggerHub and Stoplight
• Experience with C# development. Looking for a strong C# candidate.
• Experience with .NET Core/5/6, particularly on multi-platform (Win/Mac/Linux) environments
• Experience with RESTAPIs design
• Experience SQL writing for SQL Server
• Experience with unit testing and common. NET unit testing frameworks
• Experience with CI/CD platforms and related ways of working
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
• A successful candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve best-in-class results. The ability to interact with external and internal clients.
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
Soft Skill Set:
• Curiosity – wants to know details, asks questions and is willing to learn
• Multi-task orientation – ability to manage more than one project at a time
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!