Apex Systems, America's second largest technical staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Developer
with a top client in Greenville, SC.
If interested in this, or any other opportunities with Apex Systems, please send a resume and best contact information to Mckenna Reese, Technical Recruiter, via Location:
Greenville, SC Terms:
Permanent position!! Perks:
- Time Off: Flexible and unlimited. Company Time off for Holiday days + office closure between Dec 25th and New Year's.
- Equipment: Your own Mac or PC, monitor screen, and other gear for designers, motion, creatives, developers as needed.
- Health: Great medical, dental, vision. 12 weeks maternity, 6 weeks parental leave. A $100 annual allowance mental and physical care initiative to support your well-being.
- Flexibility: Enjoy flexible work-from-home approach.
- Socials: In-office events, speakers, health and fitness events, and fun social activities.
- Procure development solutions that align with business requirements
- Build scalable and performant applications
- Adhere to guidelines and process through steadfast discipline
- Work closely with Frontend, DevOps and Lead Architects to push the capabilities of the development team
- Engage with Quality Assurance team to facilitate proper understanding of development solutions
- Produce accurate estimates for incoming work
- Evangelize and enforce best in class security practices
- 3-5 years of experience in backend web development
- Hands-on experience in.NET and NodeJS
- Knowledge of application and data security best-practices
- Experience in consuming and designing API gateways
- Experience with relational and NoSQL data storage solutions and data modeling
- Understanding of the lifecycle of data from the storage to the presentation layer
- Experience with ETL processes
- Experience in cloud computing platforms - preferably AWS
- Experience working with containers (docker, kubernetes)
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments and the ability to determine which one is appropriate for the application
- Experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of version control - preferably GIT
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Microservices and event driven architectures
- Payment Processing
- .Net Core
- Integrating AI as a service such as: computer vision, natural language processing or document analysis
- Incorporating custom machine learning models
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or