Looking for candidate in Locations: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases helpful
- Responsible for leading, designing and developing full stack AWS based containerized applications using modern technologies in an Agile growing environment.
- Participate in the day to day work of building and improving our applications offering.
- Coordinate work of external teams to design, code, and maintain high quality and more complex user-centric applications that meet business objectives as well as usability and corporate standards.
- Participate in software releases and continuous maintenance.
- Research technology trends and help set strategic direction for the team, inspiring for continuous learning and realizing possible applications of new technologies.
- Help with shaping the team's culture.
- Promote and improve development practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience as a developer, designing and coding enterprise web and cloud based applications
- If no degree, must have 10 years of experience as stated above.
- Must have technical expertise in the following areas: Application design and implementation; Responsive Design and Optimized web development.
- Deep experience with Web and Cross Platform technologies particularly Node.js, GraphQL, Vue.js/React/Angular.
- Experience in AWS or other public cloud platforms, Docker containers, CI/CD build and deploy is helpful
- Demonstrable experience working in self-managed Agile Teams.