Fahrenheit IT is looking for a BizTalk Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting BizTalk integrations between internal systems and external partner systems.
* Design, code, test, correct, and document programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
* Create and maintain technical documentation related to project design and implementation
* Troubleshoot daily production issues related to existing BizTalk applications
* Provide support to the Infrastructure team relative to communications and BizTalk issues.
* 3+ years' experience of development using BizTalk Platform (2013 R2 and 2016)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other computer-related field
* Demonstrated proficiency in analysis, design and development of BizTalk applications
* Develop BizTalk interfaces using integration adapters (WCF-Custom, SFTP, TCP/IP etc)
* Experience with BTDF Framework
* Knowledge of EDI transactions (837, 835, 277CA, 834, 270/271)
* Experience using variety of related technologies including .net, Web Services, IIS, HTML, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, SOAP/REST
* Creating database objects (SQL, Oracle), SQL SSIS a plus