What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- Proficiency working in a Linux-based environment, including shell scripting and basic system administration
- Experience with High-Volume, Low Latency transaction system
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL programming
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Expertise in developing using HMTL5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of JQuery, Agile methodology, and experience with code repository such as SVN and Git, in a team environment
- Familiarity with the code review processes and defect management
Impact You'll Make:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in front end development software development with a solid grasp of web development processes and procedures in the building of web applications and the consuming of web services.
- 3 + years of hands-on experience in a software development profession
- At least 3 years of experience directly leading application support initiative
- Collaborate with stakeholders on requirements and implementation approaches for addressing demand and challenges.
- Deploy and implement features for our high volume, low latency core online environment; expertise will full stack knowledge including hardware, software, end-user tools and other data services.
- Create tools and services enabling end-user productivity and system integrations.
- Partner with business resources to troubleshoot issues, manage capacity, and plan for the optimization and expansion of environments.
- Maintain and ensure availability and quality of the application team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Developer, Software Development