Utilizing Microsoft's VB.NET/SQL infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
• Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
• Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
• Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
• Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
• Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
• Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
• Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
• Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
Technologies required: VB.NET (Windows Forms), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access/Excel
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response. Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.