New Role with one of our direct Client.
12+ months contract
Client Location - Nashville, TN
SQL Database Admin
Direct Client• 8+ years hands-on SQL Server Production DBA experience handling very large database systems.
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (preferred) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate in SQL 2014/SQL 2016.
• 3+ Yrs experience with Amazon Web Services, Spinning up EC2s, S3, Security Groups, AWS-CLI, AWS-RDS, Cloud formation and AWS Migrations.
• 5+ Yrs experience with SQL Server Performance tuning, Capacity planning, Resource usage analysis and Recommendations.
• 3+ yrs experience with Windows Powershell for SQL Server, Powershell Usage on AWS-CLI.
• 5+ yrs experience with deploying SSRS, Assemblies/CLRs, Extended Stored Procedures, SSIS etc.
• 5+ yrs experience with deploying SQL Replication, Log Shipping, DB Mirroring.
• Should possess experience working with SQL 2005 to SQL 2019.
• Should understand difference between Standard and Enterprise edition offerings and how this impact in AWS and On-Prem.
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response. Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.