Southfield, MI Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Development Lead Job Summary:
We are looking for an experienced Development Team Lead that will be responsible for managing, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating project development activities based on customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be skilled in development team management within a multi-function business environment and technical in the areas of IT and manufacturing. Experience in providing detailed direction, meeting aggressive deadlines and being an excellent communicator are a must. Duties/Responsibilities
• Lead development team consisting of both on site and offshore contract partner developers; Leading calls, setting, tracking progress while maintaining all deadlines within budget.
• Organize development schedules and developer priorities, and assignments to meet customer requirements.
• Keep team focused on project deliverable and guiding developers through technical issues and challenges.
• Act as cross functional leader and representative of the development team to collaborate across project team and solve challenges.
• Apply critical thinking skills to proactively keep projects on track and launches successful.
• Communicate progress status details internally to project leads and project management team. Qualifications
• BA/BS Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
• 3+ years' experience as a development leader or other related field, including experience managing a development team.
• Technical background in understanding manufacturing concepts like MES, ASRS, JIT, JIS preferred.
• IT skilled in SQL, windows, .NET framework, data warehousing, data integration and dashboard reporting tools preferred. (Snowflake, QDI, Pro2 and Microsoft Power BI experience a plus).
• Experience working on highly visible, fast paced projects within business, IT and manufacturing.
• Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions.
• Highly organized with project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities and demanding customer.
• The ability to work independently and to collaborate cross-functionally.
• High quality presentation and communication skills.Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com