Please note I have direct access to the Hiring VP of Engineering and CTO on this position.
A leader in its consumer products niche is looking for two Development Managers. The company has been in business for 20+ years, is privately held, has $580 million in revenue, is experiencing 100% growth year after year for the past 7 years, has global operations in 12 countries, has 200+ employees and has won several business leadership awards.
The Development Managers will be responsible for leading 7 mission critical .NET development teams. Specifically, the Development Managers will:
- Be responsible for reviewing the current architecture and development environment, providing the technical guidance regarding the architecture design and the development of new enterprise level mission critical systems by implementing the latest bleeding edge technologies available.
- Design and document a 1-4-year development roadmap
- Interact with Product Managers, Research Leads, Operations and Customer Management in order to build out and release new products and enhancements of existing systems and applications.
- Review and approve .NET technical architectures for new or enhanced capabilities that focuses on go forward practices such as micro-services, DevOps, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Establish and ensure teams are following development processes (Scrum, Agile and CI/CD) throughout the development lifecycle in order to train, develop, and mentor members of the Development teams to become more skilled and efficient developers
The Development Managers reports to the VP of Engineering
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; 3 weeks of vacation, paid company holidays; 6% matching 401K; flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement and a casual work environment.
- Must have 10+ years of professional Software or Application Development experience with .NET with 3-5+ years of .NET Development Management experience
- Experience building and mentoring .NET Development teams
- Expertise of .NET development and Agile development practices (scrums, epics, stories, sprints, tasks, etc.)
- Any experience with Azure, DevOps, CI/CD and/or Mobile Apps are a plus (not mandatory).