AWS Devops Architect
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Engineering, IT etc.) with 10+ years of experience as a Solution Architect, Principle Engineer (Lead Developer), or similar role for large scale enterprise solutions.
• Must have professional experience in designing, implementing , managing complex systems and workflow and complex projects with tight deadlines.
Experience in Active Directory, Server Virtualization and Cloud Platforms
- Real-time experience to demonstrate capabilities to fully support the open source version of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, and maintain the most recent stable release of the OpenShift Software.
- Expertise in implementing Proof of concepts to research and conduct gap analysis to demonstrate the capabilities to update (absorb libraries, patches, or alterations), maintain, and support the Red Hat container platform suit, i.e., Kubernetes or OpenShift)
- Initiate process improvements, technology improvements, AWS Infrastructure improvements and create a detailed Technology Innovation Strategy document with identified solutions to continuously improve the development processes.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible) and fluency in the associated programming languages (e.g. Ruby, Python, Groovy, Python)
- Proven leadership and experience in selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Experience in working in a globally distributed team to provide innovative and robust Cloud centric solutions
- Collaborate with the Risk Management team to ensure necessary controls to Cloud services are deployed and tested
- Working closely with customers to develop and deploy robust and re-useable configuration management components
- Proven experience with network architectures (AWS and on-premise), sensor technologies, and cyber threats with the ability to protect, detect, and respond to security vulnerabilities directed against platform and systems.
- Must have acquired prior experience with government ATO processes, procedures, and administrative support requirements for AWS Cloud and GovCloud.
- Full understanding of, plus 5+ years of compliance experience with, FedRamp and FISMA requirements and procedures for cloud computing.
Jyothi Para (JP)