This exciting and mature startup is changing the way we think about code. Their goal is to make it so everyone can code! With technology that allows companies to search, navigate, and make large scale changes to the code - this innovative idea will be paving a new way for the tech industry moving forward. It's as simple as using Google web search.
They are looking for experienced and skilled Devops Engineers to add to their team. They are looking for motivated and passionate individuals that want to get behind their mission to make code more universal. Extensive orchestration experience using Docker and Kubernetes is key as these are core technologies used to deploy applications to cloud platforms providers.
Role is 100% remote
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Devops/Software Engineering
- Any Cloud provider experience (AWS, GCP, Azure, Openstack etc)
- Experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Thorough Understanding of Kubernetes
- Scripting experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree
- Coding in GO
• Competitive Pay: up to $180k
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% remote indefinitely
- 100% paid medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Retirement Plan
- Unlimited PTO, with a 30 day minimum
- Monthly stipe in for phone
- Money upfront for home office set up
- and MORE!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.