Excellent opportunity for a DevOps engineer that would like to move into a Java role in the future. Some java experience is required.
This role is not open to C2C or 3rd parties. Candidates must be willing and able to work on our W2.
- Expert in Java J2EE and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g.,Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the organization.
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset.
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks.
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill.
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, and security.
- Requires proficiency in Software development with development experience in Java and Spring technologies.
- This role will also work on adopting firm wide supported CI-CD framework and all associated automation and tool chain around Cloud native Microservices based applications to process payments in a global model.
- This role will involve in any next phase of deployment strategies to other container services such as Kubernetes and any hybrid public/private cloud automation format.
- This role also interface with SREs/Ops and be able to help implement and automate tasks such as Resiliency, logging and Performance testing in a shift-left SDLC approach.
- Experience with JEE, Spring, DevOps, Cloud technologies required.
- Development background in Core Java, Spring and having worked in DevOps enabled Cloud Native applications. Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure a plus