***This is for a federal client, candidates must be US Citizens and able to pass a criminal background check***
TITLE: DevOps Engineer/Security Manager
- Technology environment: Jira, Amazon Web Services, Siebel, SQL
- DevOps experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), Engineering, or related discipline or substitute 4 years’ experience involving cloud based architecture or implementation. Obtaining and maintaining an industry recognized applicable Cloud Computing vendor certification can be substituted for a BS Degree.
- 4 Years of experience in networking, server virtualization, or Cloud transitions.
- Work with Cloud Architects and other technical personnel to implement cloud based infrastructure services such as VMware VCloud, OpenStack, HP CloudSystem, Microsoft Hyper-V or similar cloud platforms based on Architectural designs and network virtualization technologies. This applies to Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud based IT system deployments.
- Deploying and configuring cloud platforms to provide virtualized computing infrastructure resources over the Internet for the transition of an infrastructure to Public, Private, or Hybrid Clouds.
- The following types of tasks may be performed: · Configuring highly scalable resources that can be adjusted on-demand · Automation of administrative tasks · Deploying and configuring dynamic scaling · Deploying and configuring server and desktop virtualization · Deploying and configuring policy-based services · DevOps activities
Duration: 4 years
Location: McLean, Va