CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
Position: Devops Engineer - Jenkins
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: Contract to Hire
Looking Devops Engineer with strong experience on Jenkins
• Candidates must be local or willing to relocate at their own expense.
• Potential conversion to FTE after 6 months
• Provide support to developers in remediating web applications due to upgrade of middleware components such as: Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic on Linux and Solaris platform;
• Understand the structure and work flow of the web applications that being worked on for Automation;
• Troubleshoot and perform problem analysis during development, testing phases and production deployment;
• Participate in weekend deployment activities.
• Strong working knowledge in build automation tool Jenkins Pipeline and the software development process.
• Have experience with build-time dependency management (eg Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools.
• Define enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices, develop automated testing framework within DevOps processes.
• Work with other project teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment.
• Develop and maintain scripts to automate deployment and maintaining build environments.
• Strong scripting knowledge with Ansible is a must to have skill.
Thanks & Regards,
12901 Worldgate Drive - Suite 510
Herndon, Virginia 20170
| 703.454.0671 direct | email@example.com|