DTS is looking for Devops Engineer for our direct client in in Charlotte, NC.
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
Client is looking for a talented, proactive and results-oriented software engineer to create and implement a CI/CD build system for our iOS and Android applications. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a group of top-notch mobile software engineers. This senior mobile build and release engineer takes pride in creating and managing the build infrastructure and build tools using continuous delivery practices. This engineer needs to closely work with cross-functional teams to identify the issues, design and implement the proper solution, and work with the engineering team to properly test and deploy the changes. Critical thinking, writing solid and clean code, planning, documenting and communicating within the team and cross-functionally is critical to the success of the role.
- Previous experience working on a project that has build and release processes integrating at least 25 components
- Managed and maintained a 24x7 CI environment (such as Jenkins, GoCD, Concourse, TeamCity) with hundreds of build jobs and over 30 build agents
- Experience creating Jenkins jobs with Job DSL and Jenkinsfiles
- Breath of knowledge on a variety of techniques and tools in the areas of build, test, deploy, and release.
- Have created and managed software package dependencies (such as: CocoaPods, deb, dmg)
- Owned artifact management solutions (artifactory, aptly, package mirrors)
- Demonstrated experience with multi-project build tools such as (bazel gradle, blaze, buck, pants)
- Ability to script in bash, python, go, or ruby
- Experience with configuration management tools (such as chef, puppet, ansible)
- Familiar with Linux and macOS systems management
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Experience with mono-repos and distributed build systems
As a build and release engineer you will be responsible for managing all aspects of build and release not limited to:
- You will be designing and implementing a multi-language build system for a unified set of OS kernels, frameworks, and mobile applications
- Analyzing build cycle-time and optimizing software release
- Implementing software release pipeline for all components to integrate, test and deploy to production
- Developing self-service tools to enable developer efficiency for build and release tasks
A successful build engineer will be expected to:
- Have strong coding ability and testing mindset, e.g. CI/CD, high code coverage, chaos engineering
- Understand, retain, and perform complex procedures
- Be proficient with git or other version control
- Communicate status frequently to product teams and engineering program managers
- Document new processes or update an existing wiki pages
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Karun @ 248-243-6098