DPP Tech is a Bay Area based company and we work with DIRECT CLIENTS ONLY. We don’t submit resumes to any portals, they go directly to Hiring Managers. We offer 401K, medical insurance & direct deposits via Paychex.
We have a high priority job opening with Finance client. This is a Full time or Contract to hire opportunity.(Client is open to sponsor H1B visa)
10+ years of Systems Engineering in 24x7 Production Services environments
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or equivalent professional experience
- Fluency with at least one current generation scripting language used by DevOps professionals
- (Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby) + Java Development and/or .NET
- Excellent troubleshooter, utilizing a systematic problem-solving approach spanning code, systems, and network theory & protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP) ability to read a packet capture/tcpdump, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, analyzing, and diagnosing large-scale distributed systems + Windows Server and/or Linux systems internals (system libraries, file systems, client- server protocols)
- Experience operating on AWS (both PaaS and IaaS offerings)
- Experience in both Windows (2k8R2+) and Linux (centos) + Security triage & forensic analysis
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts, including Infrastructure as code utilizing tools like Terraform, Cloudformation and SaltStack/Chef
- Familiarity with Containerization concepts like Docker, and PaaS services on AWS.
- Experience with elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns
- NoSQL/Docker/Micro-services/Forensic-Analysis experience is a big plus
If you are interested and would like to know more about the Client and position, please email your resume with contact details to email@example.com
If you're not currently on the market or feel this job isn't a great match for you, please feel free to forward this email to anyone in your network you'd like to refer. Thank you!