Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: SIDGS Technology Centre
Type: Permanent Full-time, W2 Contract, 1099, C2H and C2C ( if the candidate his own corporation)
SIDGS is a premium global systems integrator and global implementation partner of Google corporation, providing Digital Solutions & Services to Fortune 500 companies. Our Digital solutions go across following domains: User Experience, CMS, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Cloud, Service Mesh, Artificial Intelligence, RPA domains.
We create innovative solutions in Digital, API Management, Cloud and DevOps space in partnership with Google. We understand that every business has a unique set of challenges and opportunities, and we leverage our unique industry insights, honed through decades of combined experience in the technology sector, to deliver the products, solutions and services necessary to achieve best customer satisfaction and delivering positive impact to the communities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience with build tools like Maven & Gradle
- CI/CD automation using Jenkins
- Source code management with GIT, GitHub, BitBucket & GitLab
- Experience with GitLab CI and Bitbucket CI pipelines (Preferred)
- Proficiency with artifactory tools such as Jfrog artifactory & Nexus
- Working experience with log monitoring, analytics, observability using solutions like ELK, Prometheus, Grafana & Kiali or other tools.
- Linux (ssh, including bash/shell scripting)
- Must have hands on experience with Groovy scripting for Jenkins pipeline
- Must have experience of deploying the infrastructure and microservices to cloud and on-premise targets
- Must have basic knowledge of various clouds such as Google Cloud Platform, Azure & AWS
- Must have worked on containerized applications deployment
- Must have worked with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with Harness CD tool.
- Hands on experience for integration with multiple code scanning tools such as Fortify, SonarQube or similar.
- SonarQube & Fortify
- GitLab CI
- Maven & Gradle
- Nexus & Jfrog
- Monitoring tools
- Shell scripting
- Groovy scripting
- REST and SOAP APIs