This is Amit with Spectraforce Technologies. Spectraforce Technologies is a certified MBE specializing in global contract staffing and payrolling. Spectraforce is an equal opportunity employer, which is a global staffing, consulting and technology solutions company, offering industry-specific solutions to our fortune 500 clients and worldwide corporations.
We have opening of DevOps Engineer for one of our clients in Houston, Tx 77056.
As a DevOps Engineer, you ll work closely with the Digital team members to help increase the speed of delivery, improve quality of codes, and optimize processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- You re experienced in programming (5+ years, 10+ preferred)
- You have excellent coding and scripting skills (Bash, Perl) and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms (PaaS/SaaS)
- You have a working knowledge of deployment automation solutions (i.e. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- You are familiar with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and cluster management tools like Kubernetes
- You re experienced in containers such as Docker, OpenShift
- You re experienced in continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar, etc.
- You have worked in Agile Methodology
- You bring a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around you
- You build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a welcoming, transparent, and effective workplace
- You hold a Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
WHAT YOU LL DO
- You ll work closely with Tech Leads and developers of various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions
- You ll advise Tech Leads and developers of various teams on assessment of existing problems and development of process improvement solutions; ensure efficient coordination of technical and administrative resources; and ensure coordination with other internal and/or external partners
- You ll identify bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
- You ll build coding standardizations and automate processes for the organization
- You ll lead employee research related to pain points in the coding and development process
- You ll maintain and grow knowledge of platform configuration management and troubleshooting
- You ll participate in deploying application artifacts to appropriate target environments using the supported technologies and infrastructure
- You ll survey developers and technical members of the organization to understand their main pain points in the coding and development process
- You ll support the development of a culture that is customer-centric, collaborative, risk-embracing, and entrepreneurial
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Amit Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Feel free to contact us at 316