You will lead a team of skilled, passionate DevOps engineers that build cloud-native infrastructure to smoothly run our systems
and automate all aspects of our engineering environment. You should be driven by technology and enjoy automation and problem
solving, while being passionate about customer satisfaction, providing high availability and uptime of your team's work.
As a DevOps Infra Team Lead you will...
- Lead a DevOps engineering team who focus on all aspects of the SAAS infrastructure, GitOps full automation, and
- operational metrics to ensure highest productivity for our Cloud engineering infrastructure.
- Build a platform for the rollout of all client services in highly-available K8S runtimes under AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Azure.
- Collaborate closely with the other teams such as Security, FinOps, Production support, Product, Cloud and software
- Collaborate closely with product development teams to design the quality, monitoring, security and high-availability of
- the different applications.
- Build, configure and tune highly available , fault-tolerant and large scale Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap and take ownership and responsibility for new projects to make them happen.
To be a DevOps Infra Team Lead you need...
- 5+ years of work experience as a DevOps hands-on technical leader in a large scale SaaS environment.
- 3+ years experience managing a team of DevOps engineers in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience in IaC tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, Cloudformation etc.
- Wide Knowledge in managing Kubernetes services & infrastructure.
- Familiarity with AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Azure, including: Managed K8S service ( AKS / GKE / EKS ), Managed databases (
- RDS ), Object Storage, DNS service ( Route53 ) , security hardening.
- Excellent scripting skills in one of the following scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Go etc.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics.
- Ability to practice and instill responsibility to team members for deliverables and assume end-to-end support for them.