GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth! Position: Dialer Analyst/System Admin Support Location:
Atlanta, GA and/or Crestview Hills, KY Hours During Training:
7am - 4pm Monday - Friday for 4 weeks. After training it will be 10am - 7pm Monday - Friday with 1 - 2 Saturdays per month. Organization:
This position is a member of the Workforce Management team and reports to the Director of Workforce Management. Overview:
The Dialer Analyst/System Admin support is responsible for implementing and maintaining dialer strategies designed for Collection's, Sales and Merchant Management calling campaigns, as well as any other department that may require enhanced outbound dialing. The role will also be responsible for maintaining strict FCC mandated service levels for outbound dials and FCC/FTC mandated laws and regulations surrounding outbound telephony including, but not limited to, strict compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). Responsible for the implementation, oversight and day to day operation of Katabat UAT environment. Implementing Various Strategies using guidelines established by department leadership. Creating and edit workflows and queuing structure/strategies. Other tasks by Dialer/WFM Operations manager and/or Department Leadership.Duties & Responsibilities
Required Skills/QualificationsWork Ethic and Communication
- Implement, manage and maintain daily operation of the dialer campaigns, and other systems as required while maintaining a broad range of hours of operations which typically are; Monday through Thursday 8am-11pm, Friday 8am-7pm, and Saturday 9am-6pm, including most CEC holidays. These hours of operation are subject to change and will be expanded in the future.
- Maintain strict compliance with FCC and FDCPA mandated service levels on outbound dialing campaigns by monitoring and tracking data on an active real time, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis by campus or brand platform for millions of outbound dials placed each year by the dialer system.
- Build and maintain all daily campaigns based on business rules & strategic dialing attributes and load it into the dialing system for the dialer system
- Build, model and maintain and follow our extraction strategies and Call Selection Lists(CSL's) based on projected inquiry volumes, projected staffing levels and hours of operations or legally mandated calling restrictions based upon state licensing requirements
- Responsible for building and operating dialing campaigns to appropriately contact delinquent accounts broken out accordingly by the collection's strategy.
- Responsible for the implementation, oversight and day to day operations of the Katabat Collections system
- Create, maintain and analyze reports on an intra-day/hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis to monitor performance of strategies, agents, lists, campaigns and health of system performance and uptime
- Monitor key performance indicators in real time to access performance of associated systems, agents, and campaigns
- Monitor all agents/staff logged into dialer system to assure staff logged into appropriate campaigns for each department group and to maximize utilization of agent productivity while logged into campaigns.
- Report on and communicate daily campaign strategy
- Report all issues pertaining to the dialer's functionality to the appropriate people
- Proactively communicate and engage with support resources both internally and with vendor as required
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor towards all internal and external customers
- Proactively look for more streamlined processes in dialing processes.
- Maintain department history and event logs of system changes, system outages, upgrades, or other significant factors that impacted dialer production or availability.
- Maintain department dialing history database of all outbound dials and associated data points to be made available upon request for time sensitive for reports and requests.
- Develop and maintain dialing reporting including new and current reports.
- Accepts other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Maintains professional and respectful tone at all times with all customers, both internal and external.
- Understands the importance of taking ownership of an issue and being accountable for escalating, following up, and sending out updates in a timely fashion.
- Self-motivated individual who is determined to further his/her career by utilizing down time for studying and improving knowledge and understanding of monitoring tools.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- One year or more previous experience with analytic responsibilities
- One year or more previous experience with predictive dialer systems and associated systems
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities, Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous experience with running predictive dialer systems and associated systems
- Strong analytics skills
***Must be open to or flexible to work different shifts with some combination of nights and/or weekends.
- Advanced level experience with utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Experience with utilizing Microsoft Access or other database systems (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience with utilizing Microsoft Word
- Experience with utilizing Microsoft Outlook
- Experience in automating manual tasks
- Advanced level experience with predictive dialer systems
- Efficient work style and sense of urgency
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.GreenSky.com#LI-JD1