Is your career as a consultant ready to be super-charged? At Innovien Solutions, we're in the business of placing technology consultants who out-work, out-think and over-deliver. If you're ready to work with the best clients in the industry, we're ready to match you with the top people in the business.
As an Innovien Solutions consultant, you'll help businesses solve the most pressing technology challenges of today. We're looking for consultants with capability and character... people with the drive, desire and determination to dream big, but do bigger. You'll like working with us because we'll go to bat for you, working tirelessly on your behalf. Best of all, we only work with the highest quality clients to ensure your experience is nothing short of top-notch.
One of our industry-leading partners is looking for a creative Digital Analytics Leader to help determine and uncover Customer Insights and align digital strategy on a new high profile database mining project launch. This position is 100% REMOTE. Apply today if you have what it takes!
- Must sit in Eastern Time Zone
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Analytics ( customer insights, CX, journey mapping, digital marketing)
- 3+ years of experience in an eCommerce enabled market facing software
- 3+ years Digital Product Management (end to end) experience
- Hands on experience creating road-maps, prioritizing product backlogs, producing detailed requirements and wire-framing UX concepts and workflows
- Experience with leveraging insights from the product and third parties to build a 360 degree view of prospects and customers to enable a digital business
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Pendo, Google Analytics, or Einstein Analytics (Salesforce analytics tool)
- Help determine current and future client needs including incorporating insight from clients, service and sales, user research, feature usage and win/loss data. Help define and communicate customer insights based on digital analytics
- Craft the product line strategy, deliver product plan/roadmap and identify how we will serve needs
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholders and align development activity with client’s needs and business priorities