We are looking a Embedded Android Audio DSP Engineer opening consultant with one of our client in Remote or onsite in / Detroit / Toronto. If you are interested then share me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 774-573-7864.
Duration: Long Term
Location: Remote or onsite in / Detroit / Toronto
ROLE: Android Audio DSP Engineer
- Android Framework
- Audio DSP
- Linux User space and Kernel development
- Audio HAL
- ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture) Framework
Embedded Android Software Engineer – Audio Technologies
This position is responsible for developing Audio Management frameworks for the next generation of infotainment products. This includes performing tasks throughout the entire software life cycle – planning, requirements, design, coding, testing and defect resolution. The engineer will work with distributed software team to develop and investigate solutions.
- Lead the design, development and support of Audio management and control related software components
- Work with key technology partners to develop the solutions
- Participate in root cause analysis of hardware quality problems and software defects
- Participate in system design, documentation, and testing to deliver a best-in-class infotainment system
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related
- 4+ years of experience with C/C++ software development experience on embedded, mobile, or consumer electronic platforms
- 2+ years of experience developing Head Units/Infotainment Systems, Connectivity or Hands Free Technology
- Mastery of C/C++ language, GNU tool chain, and Unix (QNX, Linux, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of audio and acoustics principles
- Experience with embedded build systems including Android Framework / HAL, builder, buildroot, yocto, or equivalent
- Proficiency with revision control including Git, Subversion, or equivalent
- Knowledge of audio management principles helpful; i.e. priority arbitration, source switch sequencing
- Knowledge of in-vehicle signaling and communication mechanisms such as CAN
- Familiarity with audio processes and management: volume, loudness, balance/fade, EQ, delay/surround sound, limiters and mixing
- Familiarity with various amplifier types and audio transport methods: analog, EAVB, A2B, etc.
- Knowledge of multi-zone audio systems helpful (rear entertainment).
- Knowledge with use of Automation test framework for Unit Level testing.
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Multi-site software project team experience
_ _ Thanks & Regards Manjeet Yadav
3220 Pointe Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Note: Email is the best way to reach me.