- Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyzes business partner*s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develops complex business cases
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
- May coach and mentor less experienced staff
- Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities
Daily Tasks Performed
- Attend various meeting with project team and business users and capture meeting minutes
- Responsible for documenting project scope, requirements, business flows, process flows, wireframes, and functional specs
- Create PowerPoint presentations for
- Assists with QA efforts, identifying test scenarios, test cases, test case execution, etc.
- Create and execute SQL statements and perform complex data analysis
- Responsible for documenting technical flows, context diagrams, sequence diagrams
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
The candidate must display the following technical competencies:
- In depth knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities.
- Advanced ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies.
- Advanced ability to develop complex business cases.
- Advanced ability to create impact analyses to make recommendations.
- Advanced ability to present complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes and plans.
- In‐depth knowledge of compliance principles.
- In‐depth understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures.
- Advanced ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management.
5 to 7 years of relevant technical or business work experience
- Experience with Sitecore a plus
- Experience with large consumer facing websites a plus
- Experience with consumer facing mobile apps a plus
- Experience with web applications a plus
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite (including Visio and project)
- Ability to create professional Powerpoint presentations