**100% REMOTE within New England**
Our client needs a Digital Content Analyst to help drive digital projects as part of a tech stack modernization resulting from M&A activity. This role is going to be managing an Excel spreadsheet of roughly 10,000 rows that represent pages/content that need to be managed/migrated/built for the new site. The actual production work will be done by resources overseas but the day-to-day project management will be owned by this person, including the assignment and status tracking of each page. This person will also be responsible managing the process to gather, organize, format and migrate the images that are associated to these pages. There isn't a clean repository where all these live today, so this represents a fair amount of work.
The work will be iterative. There will likely be an initial migration process that is quick and dirty that simply gets the content into the new platform. That will be followed by a refinement phase that edits and formats the content, followed by a stakeholder review and refinement phase.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Analyst:
- Self-directed, comfortable with project management and big data sets in Excel, strong at giving direction, communicating status, etc.
- Comfortable with CMS systems, ideally Drupal, and understand how content and images are manage, formatted and rendered on a site.
- Hands-on site operations/management experience is a big plus, as is any additional web dev/tech experience.
- At least 5 years of experience with business process analysis and redesign, and/or business systems analysis
- Strong technical awareness coupled with strong business process design
- Ability to work collaboratively and facilitate meetings, remotely and in-person
- Ability to understand and analyze complex business challenges and impact
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to large, complex IT projects
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
Job ID: 354370 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!