Position: Digital Data Analyst
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Rate: Up to $45 an hour/DOE
Our client is currently seeking a Digital Data Analyst to work with the eCommerce sales support team.
Digital Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and website behavioral data.
- Analyzing campaigns and key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Assisting with digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
Required for the Digital Data Anaylst:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Knowledge of digital marketing across social and display.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Adobe Analytics preferred
This is a 100% remote, 40 hour a week opportunity.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: