VECTOR TALENT RESOURCES
Title: Digital Media CMS design/development Specialist
Job #: 19-00180
Pay Rate: W2 salaried with benefits, PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement and more: $ 60000 - 80000.00
Start Date: December 2019
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Arlington, VA, United States
Parking: Free at the building or Metro Pass Covered
Attire: Business Casual
Schedule: Monday Friday standard business hours- 8 hours per day.
Job Description: Vector is working with a client who is moving to a new CMS system and looking to bring their online presence to a new level. To help our client fully realize that potential and build out their IT improvements, our client is need of a digital content specialist with front end web development skills to establish and maintain a unified and branded organizational voice online and to make the best use of forms, videos and digital media at on the website. This position has both design
and editorial components to it. Clear and compelling landing pages are crucial for the successful marketing of our client s programs and products, and membership growth overall. We are looking for someone who can bring consistency to how content is developed and updated, establish clear accountability for that process and Q/C, and introduce a greater understanding of SEO and marketing Best practices in how pages are organized. Additionally, this position could coordinate the placement and schedule of all outside advertising for the site.
- Quality Control of the website including branding, layout, look and feel, editing, grammar, updating content and making sure the web pages flow
- Quality Control of Style, design, content updates etc.
- Be the focal point for the web/project management.
- Do the web metrics using google Analytics and Tag Manger
- Learn and use Sitefinity s embedded tracking capabilities
- Best practices /industry trends for design and development
- Collect and evaluated staff requirements for the new web development and modifications, propose and negotiate solutions
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Developing policies/procedures & workflow
- Be the first level response to technical issues with the users have difficulty with page creation or site functionality
- Operate as the POC for subcontracted web development firm that our client selects
- Management of domain registration and DNS entries for websites via network solutions
- Responsible for persona and taxonomy development and implementation
- Coordinate digital web presence information diffusion through the system architecture by employing knowledge management and information management at practices that culminate in the use by staff
- Note: Minimum 3-5+ years of related experience doing the tasks listed in the job description; you will be screen on the tasks above so you will need to be able to perform all the tasks listed above in the responsibility list.
- This job requires strong creative skills and really good content management skills for
- We need someone who can read pages on the website and connect the dots; making sure that the page does flow and that the page styles and messages are flowing smoothly.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field like web design /development or IT / Computer Science or related disciplines
- For this job you will need to have good UI/UX design and development skills as well as content editing and writing.
- Experienced setting up Search Engine Optimization as well.
- Proven experience web branding, content management and quality management of website look/feel/navigation, journey maps, branding and content.
- Well versed in web metrics using Google Analytics,
- Must have knowledge of SiteFinity or some CMS System that is similar.
- Extensive experience understanding and managing the quality of a website; content management, placement, updates etc.
- Strong track record of on time delivery of work.
- Knowledge and experience working with relational databases as the client information is in a database.
- Excel expert and strong Microsoft Office and Visio skills
- Detailed, organized, strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing
- If you have a bit of knowledge on the healthcare side that could be helpful but not required.
Vector Talent Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information.