We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer with our industry-leading client in Boston, MA.
We will accept w2 contractors only. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Design new elements like menus, news feeds, widgets and entire new page template for the website.
- Design a new design system for the website.
- Design for school magazine website
- Web design work will involve close collaboration with the Senior Digital Designer, web and application developers, and will require skills in designing high fidelity mockups as well as contributing by reading and writing CSS and HTML to help execute design solutions.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), with experience in creating templates
- Ability to design digital assets from wireframes to high fidelity mockups
- Intermediate to advanced capability in front-end coding (CSS/HTML)
- Experience with sites on the WordPress content management system
- Mastery of basic design principals such as typography, composition, scale, etc.
- Interactive design, human centered design, and UX practices
- Working within brand and design system constraints
- Brainstorming with clients and teammates to develop solutions
Job ID: 345784About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!