TCG has an immediate need for a Digital Designer to work with one of our clients in Salisbury, NC.
As a Digital Graphic Designer you will:
- Produce high-quality images that will contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, including online marketing materials, social media collateral, web/mobile sites, and related digital media.
- Command a proficient knowledge of design in various software applications like Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Be well-versed in best practices for web, email, and print.
- Completely be up to date with new technology.
- Be on top of evolving trends and have strong design sensibility.
- Design email templates from scratch, webpages utilizing some coding, and social media graphics including info graphics; articulating code needs to developer
- Work with marketing team to rollout new brand standards consistent across creative materials
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to generate new ideas
- Manage multiple projects at a time in deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration email resume and portfolio to Gavan.Leatham@creativegroup.com
- Well versed in best practices for web, email, and print, with a portfolio of work that shows print and digital design sensibilities
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS, ability to communicate efficiently with Web Developer
- Works well independently or with a team
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems Qualifications:
- 4+ years of digital/graphic design experience, with some print experience
- Retail or Agency experience preferred!
If you are interested, email your resume and the link(s) to your portfolio to Gavan.Leatham@creativegroup.com
For up to date job postings follow me on Twitter @GavanLeathamTCG Department:
Graphic User Interface Designer