Job ID: 219799 Location:
ABERDEEN , MD , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
Yes, 25 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work:
The Digital Engineering/Digital Transformation/Systems Integration Solutions Architect serves as the technical lead in the development of solutions to unusually complex challenges that require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation, and supports collaboration across multiple SAIC business units to craft unique solutions to these customer challenges. The Solutions Architect will be expected to participate in customer meetings and brief SAIC's capabilities, as well as lead the technical solutioning process in support of Business Development, Capture and Proposal teams. Responsible for identifying, tailoring and integrating technical capabilities and innovations to address customer needs, hot buttons, pain points and requirements to help shape acquisitions, competitively position SAIC and contribute to winning proposals. Leveraging domain expertise, the Solutions Architect develops comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and leads the development of a complete and highest rated technical solution and price competitive proposal. Solutions Architect identifies technical resource needs to support solution and proposal development; provides technical leadership and coordinates technical contributors on solution development, proposal writing, and estimating; and leads and contributes to proposal as author and reviewer. Solution Architect supports capture with customer meetings by presenting SAIC's capabilities, services and solutions.; participates in development of solutions to problems of unusually complex which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation; and collaborates with Horizontal Business units to craft unique solutions to respond to customer challenges that may also serve precedent for future opportunities and decisions.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Demonstrated expertise providing innovative solutions in Systems Engineering in multiples of these areas: power, propulsion, drive train, survivability, autonomy, lethality, Command and Control (C2)/Situational Awareness, Sensor, and Platform Integration, MOSA, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Recognized leader in Digital Engineering (DE)/Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with demonstrated experience developing DE solutions to support customers and proposals
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a Lead System Engineer (or Deputy Lead System Engineer) role in support of a PEO program office or similar DoD organization, working on ACAT programs
- Demonstrated leadership capability to organize and lead teams
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive proposal experience leading technical solution development on numerous $100M+ opportunities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Required: Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Science or similar fields and twelve (12) years or more experience; equivalent education and experience may be considered
- Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance
- Aberdeen, MD (currently telework) with ability to travel up to 25% (post-COVID), as needed, to support customer engagements, solution development, and proposal efforts.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.