Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Digital Experience Analyst.
Job Title: Digital Experience Analyst
Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 12 months contract
Duties: Our Digital Experience Studio is seeking a Digital Analyst to drive insights and lead quantitative analysis projects across ServiceNow.com.
- Create reporting for key UX and digital experience initiatives on ServiceNow.com.
- Conduct analysis within multiple enterprise-level tools to bring actionable findings back into the UX design process.
- Work with UX strategists, designers and researchers to identify and track key KPIs for digital experience personas, stories, templates, components, and journeys.
- Collaborate day-to-day digital producers and UX team to optimize reporting roadmap against studio and company priorities.
- Be an advocate of the customer and user, working with the UX team track and improve related metrics.
- Develop strategies for tracking key task, content and overall UX performance across the site in a repeatable, meaningful way.
- Partner with SEO, Technical Analytics, and Campaign teams to optimize reporting strategies and share key findings.
- Conduct analysis for global audiences, reporting global and language-specific findings across digital experiences.
- 5+ years in web analytics, creating digital reporting for large websites or enterprise-sized companies.
- Expert in Adobe Analytics and tracking metrics across the full Adobe suite (Experience Manager, Audience Manager, Target, Assets.)
- Highly strategic thinker, with ability to make the complicated data into simple, actionable insights.
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint or KeyNote and at making executive-level reports.
- Experience with visual analytics and heat-mapping tools like ClickTale or CrazyEgg.
- Excited for opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, hands-on role with a seasoned team of passionate designers, marketers, and strategists.
- Strong exposure to website design, digital marketing, global technology companies, IT, and SaaS-based software products is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1278 OR E-Mail me: tshaikh at rate matrixonweb.com))