Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.Work you'll do
As the Digital Experience Center of Excellence (DX COE) Studio Lead, you will be responsible for product management, solution delivery/support, innovation, DX platforms, and advisory services across geographies, enabling business-led transformations through digital technology. You will lead the relationship, portfolio, service offerings, and budget management within the Center of Excellence and oversee design and workshop delivery for the successful delivery of products and services. You will collaborate with internal IT leaders, partners and business constituents to ensure alignment with strategies.Responsibilities:
- Oversee design and workshop delivery for technology projects and initiatives including visioning, user insights, and design workshops, as well as designs for web, mobile, and desktop applications.
- Understand clients' business strategy and needs and possesses ability to translate those for effective user experience services delivery.
- Manage design portfolio for the CoE as it relates to our client solutions.
- Guide team members and customer teams through all aspects of client solution delivery including prioritization, planning, training and support.
- Collaborate with the Global Technology Solutions team and Deloitte member firm design teams and assisting with design services delivery.
- Maintain a 'trusted advisor' relationship with senior business leaders and partners within the channel.
- Identify, manage, and maintain DX COE technology platforms, such as Figma, InVision, WalkMe, etc.
- Anticipate and recognize change throughout the organization. Understand if there are implications which may impact the channel and mitigate or communicate as appropriate.
- Enable onshore and offshore resources, create and maintain SOWs, approve work, produce financial reports and forests for the Studio.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools which empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience in project execution/leadership and/or technology consulting on enterprise implementations.
- Experience working with business sponsors, product owners and development teams to define requirements and lead scope of defined features and functions during project lifecycle.
- Experience in leading the delivery of mid-to-large solutions.
- Ability to ensure consistency of provided services to meet customer and business requirements.
- Experience in maintaining integrity, accountability, transparency and quality in governance, performance and reporting activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate strategic information, policies, standards, and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at all levels.
- Understanding of the latest technology, market and industry trends.
- Ability to build team relationships across the organization and collaborate with business leaders.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 10% is required (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Master's degree preferred
- SAFe certified