The wilderness is inherently dangerous and enticing. Journeying into an uncharted territory is high risk, but it comes with high reward. Venturing into untamed regions gives you a chance to discover things most people have never seen, and, perhaps, yourself along the way. That’s what we do at Bundu Marketing. We believe that good creative work needs an element of risk to be truly distinguishable from all the other brands competing for the same market share. We take our clients to places they haven't gone before, and guide them to take risks that other agencies would shy away from. If that’s what we do for our clients, just imagine what can we do for our employees.
- Develop, plan, and execute SEO and SEM strategies
- Make solid recommendations for continuous improvement
- Deploy expertly tailored Google Ads
- Curate and and implement media campaigns
- Track and report media campaigns to insure they are on-time and on-budget
- Analyze campaign performance daily making modifications as needed and/or directed
- Collaborate with the Bundu team and our clients to achieve overall content strategy, including development of media campaigns that meet or exceed KPIs
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Drop Some Knowledge
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Posses a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of at least 2+ years in SEO and Google Ads, with preference given to B2B and B2C experience
- Proven delivery of optimized engagement
- Demonstrate the ability to capture and analyze data
- Render clear, insightful recommendations based on performance, with quick comprehension and adaptation of client marketing strategies
- Possess an impeccable attention to detail
- Manage time wisely (This is a must: We track time for billing purposes.)
- Manage and execute projects from conception to completion
- Embrace and implement feedback effectively
- Utilize judgement, discretion, and confidence in handling sensitive communications
- And, of course, be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Get That Bread
- This position is for a full-time, exempt employee.
- We pay on a bi-weekly basis.
- There will be at least one performance review a year, which may lead to an increase in compensation.
- We offer a Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Agreement.
- There could be some light traveling, but Bundu covers all travel related costs and expenses.
Swipe Right If You Like
- Three weeks of PTO
- Half-day Fridays
- Business casual dress
- Apple products
- Professional development support
- Untapping your full creative potential
- Seeing the occasional dog in office
Uncharted. Unexpected. Unlike any other agency.