KL Software Technologies ("KLST") are looking for a "Digital Marketing Associate" in New York, NY for full-time employment only (www.klstinc.com). Potential candidates should be local (or ready to move) to the tri-state area and willing to commute daily into New York City midtown for work. All shortlisted candidates will need to go through one phone interview and one in-person interview. Selected Candidates are required to start immediately or within the next two weeks. Candidates should be legally authorized to work in the USA without the need for employer sponsorship. Candidates with the following required skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
• Overall at least THREE (3) years’ in marketing roles within the Technology software and services industry
• Minimum of THREE (3) years’ hands-on experience with various tools and channels, such as web analytics, search engine optimization, e-mail marketing, and the social media, to promote software products and services.
• Minimum of THREE (3) years’ hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Google AdSense, and Google Analytics
• Minimum of THREE (3) years’ experience organizing Webinars and in-person Seminar events
• Minimum of TWO (2) years’ experience working with Channel Partners like Microsoft, Nintex, Salesforce to organize joint campaigns, roadshows, C-level roundtable events in key cities
• Minimum of TWO (2) years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to track campaigns, leads, opportunities, etc.
• Strong presentation and communication skills (both written, and verbal required)
• Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Dual Marketing/Information Technology or an equivalent combination of training and experience
NOTE - STRICTLY NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!
KL Software Technologies was founded in 2003 with the vision of building mobile-first digital innovations that provide secure, intuitive and consistent user experience across smarter interfaces. As a Global Systems Integrator, we focus on delivering services and building mobile-first products on Microsoft on-premises, cloud and hybrid platforms namely Office 365 SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019, Teams, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Salesforce. Our hybrid mobility services group provides enterprise mobile app development using Angular / Ionic and Microsoft Xamarin Framework targeting Windows, iOS and Android mobile platforms. You can learn more about KLST products and services via our website www.klstinc.com/whyklst
Our motto is to deliver innovative mobile-first Technology solutions for your business problems using our Industry specialization, Solution Accelerators and agile project development methodology focused on the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We strive for excellence and focus on being the "TRUSTED IT ADVISOR" for our clients. This elite status with our clients has helped us grow into diversified industries, such as Financial Services, Risk & Insurance, Legal & Professional Services, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Education & Public Sector
Our People are our single greatest asset, and the global group is founded on the "PEOPLE READY" vision. Our Microsoft certified technical team members sit as part of various advisory councils as well as participate in Microsoft Early Technology Adoption Programs. KLST group also engages Microsoft Valuable Professionals to perform high end consulting, solution architecture and best practices work around SharePoint, Teams, Azure, Microsoft CRM Online and Salesforce technologies.
KLST offers a fun-filled workplace that helps our employees innovate and while enjoying highly competitive benefits such as:
Selected candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records before commencing work.
KLST is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.