We are working with a leading healthcare company in the Baltimore area to help find them a full time, direct hire, Digital Marketing Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for managing our marketing automation platform, executing lead generation and nurturing campaigns, and analyzing the efficacy of those campaigns. This person will collaborate with the team to adopt industry best practices, to help consistently meet or exceed mutually agreed upon metrics. Here are more details about the role:
- Manage ongoing production, testing, execution, optimization, and reporting of B2B email campaigns to support marketing objectives
- Create design mockups for email and landing pages with code for custom WordPress theme. Develop new user-facing layouts and features. Build reusable code and libraries, ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, optimize code for speed and scalability
- Work closely with Salesforce administrator to ensure upcoming Pardot integration with salesforce allows us to score leads and accelerate sales pipeline.
- Measure and thoroughly analyze the impact of programs on sales cycles using Salesforce. Analyze and present performance metrics for individual campaigns and end-to-end initiatives top appropriate stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience with marketing automation executing B2B lead nurturing/demand generation campaigns (also with Salesforce CRM)
- Pardot experience a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that campaign landing pages will adhere to them including technical SEO (tags, UI/UX), link building, social media, content marketing and landing pages.