* Partner with our RVPs and AEs of Commercial Accounts to serve as the key marketing business partner for pipeline success.
* Turn solution goals and objectives into actionable integrated regional Account Based Marketing plans that deliver pipeline and revenue across product portfolio.
* Work with cloud product marketing teams, extended marketing groups, and Industry thought leaders to develop and execute integrated buyer journeys for our top accounts.
* Quarter-back across the entire marketing and product marketing teams (creative, writers, online, events, PR, campaign analytics, etc) to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution across all internal external marketing channels. Channels include but are not limited to: direct mail, email, webinars, paid digital, events, guerrilla, SEM, SEO, website, paid organic social, and traditional advertising tactics.
* Manage and own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results. Develop reporting frameworks for clear communication with sales and marketing leaders to share performance trends.
* Effectively manage Sales communications to key regional stakeholders through regional meetings, Chatter, email newsletters.*Requirements: *
* 3-5 years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns ( ie. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media). Ideal candidate will have a proven track record with ABM campaigns.
* 2+ years experience partnering with sales to deliver results
* 3+ years experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations
* 3+ years experience driving demand and pipeline for the programs
* Team player with a willingness to jump in and help with any project no matter how small
* High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
* Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
* Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success
* Strong communication skills including story telling with PowerPoint
* Past experience in using Salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc..