One of TCG top clients is looking for a Digital Marketing Email Specialist. The ideal candidate will be a talented, driven, multitasking marketer, experienced in driving successful digital campaigns with an international reach, who blends email expertise with an analytical mind and a demonstrated interest in foreign policy and global affairs.
Must have a digital marketing background who has successfully designed, executed, maintained, and optimized all types of brand marketing campaigns. The Specialist will work with the Director of Digital Communications and Marketing to create and execute campaigns to drive key metrics, including event registrations, subscriptions, attendance, conversions, lead generation and fundraising activity on the Client-s email communications and digital properties.
* Manage day-to-day email marketing campaign execution, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
1. Execute various email campaigns, including the template designs and calls-to-action.
2. Provide quality assurance for the different versions of the email campaign, including rendering testing.
3. Optimize emails for deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc.
4. Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
* Manage and administer the client-s CRM/email marketing system, Every Action, providing technical support, training, and consultation to staff users on a variety of email, social, event, product and fundraising marketing campaigns. Keep up-to-date on new developments with the system; administer user accounts.
* Collaborate with program stakeholders to create and execute dynamic email, social, event, product, and fundraising marketing campaigns.Email Campaigns, Email Marketing, Email Newsletter, Email Marketing Platform, Email Design