Are you a person who...
- Loves data?
- Loves analyzing data?
- Loves visualizations?
- Loves marketing?
- Loves showing how to improve results?
- Loves working with a great group of people?
If so, then this position is for you!
iFrog needs a Digital Media Analyst who can connect systems, build visual dashboards, and provide consultative recommendations from data. We will also train the right talent.
A successful candidate will:
- Be a self-starter
- Be a lifelong learner
- Be curious
- Be analytical
- Be able to multi-task and stay organized
- Be able to effectively communicate
- Be meticulous (detail-oriented)
- Be a person who thrives working with teams
- Be a person who loves creativity and marketing
iFrog Company Overview
We started in a dealership, realized we were really good at what we did, then took the leap to make it formal in 2015 by forming iFrog Digital Marketing. Fast forward to 2021, we've learned a lot and continue to evolve our portfolio and solution offerings for our partners and rebranded into iFrog Marketing Solutions. We pride ourselves on being Born in a Dealership® and continue to use our knowledge and learnings in the automotive space across our automotive and non-automotive partners. We pride ourselves on superior service and delivering results while having fun.
Why Join iFrog?
You will work with a team of people who don't work in silos, hold each other accountable, support each other, and work in a great atmosphere. As part of iFrog, you will receive the following benefits:
- Very competitive benefits package
- 401k match
- Generous PTO
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly mingles
- In-office snacks
As a Digital Media Analyst, you will setup and maintain data connection feeds, design and build visual dashboards, and provide meaningful data insights that allow our iFrog teams to make informed decisions from the online marketing efforts (e.g. SEO, Social, Paid Search) we deliver-on for our partners.
- Data Connections & File Feeds
- Setup and maintain data sources (including custom file feeds)
- Troubleshoot connection and/or feed issues
- Map and/or normalize data that align to iFrog marketing campaigns
- Maintain permissions to technology partners
- Setup and maintain all things Google Tag Manager
- Account creation and maintenance
- Tag implementation
- Onsite events, behavior tracking, conversions
- UTM parameters
- Website and conversation management
- Google Tag Manager account creation and tag implementation
- Create and maintain on-site conversions
- Build and maintain both standard and customized reports
- Create new templates
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Schedule and conduct partner deep dive sessions to review all digital marketing efforts and provide recommendations on how to provide better results to the partner.
- Participate in partner meetings to help communicate digital media performance
- Help align KPI performance with partner objectives set by their media plan.
- Effectively communicate technical results to non-technical groups
- All other duties as assigned
- Stay current with iFrog required training and certifications, as assigned.
- Helping others
Required education and experience:
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree with a (business, technical, analytics) track. Work equivalent is acceptable.
- Working knowledge of databases, data structures, and dashboards
- 2-5 year experience working with data and analytics
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Data aggregation platforms (e.g. Funnel.IO)
- Working knowledge of automobile dealerships
- Not required, but would be planned and scheduled in advance if required.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
iFrog Marketing Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status