Pantheon, Inc's Odyssey Platform is more than just an automation tool. The Odyssey Platform is dedicated to Relentless Simplicity. Using a true no-code solution, Odyssey takes your organization on a journey using over 4,000 integrations to transport you from where you are to where you need to be.
Odyssey makes collaboration between devices, applications and systems simple. By removing existing barriers and breaking down data silos, the Odyssey Platform reduces friction, promotes productivity and increases revenue.
Odyssey turns data into information that drives better decision-making, increases efficiency, and uncovers new revenue-generating opportunities.
We are currently seeking an exceptional digital media manager to add to our core team. The digital media manager will serve as Odyssey's chief resource for social and digital multimedia and must have rock-solid writing and editing skills with a knack for storytelling.
The digital media manager will oversee Odyssey's digital media platforms, including website content and social such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube. Responsibilities include creating and curating shareable content (e.g. blogs, e-books, etc.); testing and learning to determine which platform is best suited for each piece of content; building and managing social media profiles and presence; directing paid social campaigns and analyzing the performance of those campaigns; maintaining brand consistency across platforms; assessing SEO configuration and monitoring analytics and driving Sales Campaigns to create top of funnel activity.
This person plays a critical role in raising the profile and influence of Odyssey digitally with new and existing audiences. The digital media manager should have the skills and creativity to create, implement and analyze their efforts across digital and social media. The ideal candidate will be results-driven and lead the organization in the use of emergent technologies related to their role that best tell the story of Odyssey. This position reports to Odyssey's Vice President, Head of Global Sales & Marketing and will partner with leadership in developing and executing various Odyssey programs that inspire and engage our clients and prospects.
You are a fit for this position if you:
- Understand the critical role of social as part of an integrated marketing and communications effort and are dedicated to owned media being consistently updated and on-brand
- Enjoy continuously improving social and digital experiences for users by keeping owned media on the leading edge of best practices
- Are aggressive at creating new relationships and have a strong drive to maintain and elevate existing relationships
- Stay up to date on the latest social media and web trends, software and tools
- Possess a sense of urgency, and proactively pursue, suggest and perform improvements
- Can write clearly and concisely and tell a story in an interesting and engaging way
- Are a brand evangelist at heart and can activate fellow employees and members to do the same
- Love handling everything from writing and editing stories and posts, creating product and message-based videos, to determining where the content will live in the digital universe, to reviewing data trends
- Have proven ability to track results & utilize data to improve performance
In this role, you can expect to:
- Lead social, sales and digital media campaigns focused on branding and engagement for the Odyssey product while driving prospect acquisition
- Develop a unified strategy around company-owned channels; streamline the company's presence on social platforms to speak with "one voice"
- Develop, compose, and optimize written, video, and photographic content on the website, for the sales team's use and social media channels
- Create influencer marketing campaigns that harness advocates to spread messaging across channels
- Act as a live social media reporter at events and conduct livestreams
- Administer and promote webinars as part of a holistic web content strategy
- Create and manage a social media editorial calendar that is aligned with Odyssey's content and event initiatives that drives traffic and action
- Develop and implement social media advertising strategies via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter; manage a budget associated with advertising
- Utilize native platform analytics, and Google Analytics to monitor, track KPIs and analyze effectiveness of campaigns and deliver insights
- Continuously create new ways to raise the profile and influence of Odyssey on digital platforms
- Maintain real-time awareness of all ongoing Odyssey activities and initiatives, and be proactively responsible for featuring them on digital properties as appropriate
- Understand creative concepts to design materials consistent with Odyssey branding for social media use.
- Act as the digital subject matter expert within the team to continue growing the company's digital footprint and train staff and leadership on social trends plus the importance of personal branding
- Champion and promote Pantheon's mission, vision and campaigns as an influencer
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely; extraordinary attention to detail a must
- Strong editorial sensibility; able to prioritize and distill information to achieve maximum impact; execute with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of writing for the web/rich media, including meta data, keywords and tagging
- Experience with Google Analytics, social monitoring tools, native social platform analytics and analytics tracking
- Highly analytical with excellent project and time management skills; creative problem-solver/solution-finder
- Independent, proactive self-starter that doesn't always need to be assigned a project to stay busy
- Passion for creating and engaging in new and innovative communications to create breakthrough audience experiences
- A voracious appetite for learning new things and the ability to readily adapt to change
- Lightning quick reflexes when it comes to trending content and events
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and respond to shifting priorities
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and techniques
- Ability to confidently present work and respond to constructive feedback
- Healthy sense of humor, positive outlook and lover of all things team
- Digital Transformation/Automation Product experience or passion a plus
If you are a dynamic, self-starting digital professional with the above qualifications and are interested in joining a great organization, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements along with two writing samples or a list of links to your previous work to: enter recruiter's email here