Job ID: 2206572 Location:
FORT MEADE , MD , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
Join SAIC on a contract impacting national security as a Digital Network Exploitation Analyst. These positions are located in Fort Meade, MD.
All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
The Digital Network Exploitation Analyst (DNEA) shall analyze target digital network technologies and identify and depict the connections between digital networks (protocols, routers, servers, satellites, cables, etc.). The DNEA shall perform global network analysis and assist with mapping, while identifying exploitable target communications with the global network. Qualifications
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as required.
- At least 12 years of experience after obtaining a high school diploma/ GED. Higher education degrees, approved military training, technical certifications, and certain language skills may account for up to half of the years of experience requirement
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with digital network analysis, computer network analysis and target development
- Ability to interpret output of specialized tools and computer based programs.
- Ability to conduct target technology trends research and analysis
- Ability to analyze exploitation opportunities for information systems, infrastructures, and information
- Familiarity of principles and methods of exploiting global communications, communications systems, electronic signals and equipment
- Awareness of the limitations of tools, techniques, and analytics
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.