Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,000 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Digital Program Director to join our Digital team within Consulting Services (CS).What is the WWT Digital Group and why join?
WWT's Digital team specializes in helping brands "Make Experiences that Matter." Working with executive business stakeholders across Marketing, Digital Strategy, Innovation and IT departments the Digital team creates insight driven, creatively inspired and technologically innovative action plans for Digital Transformation. Utilizing the combined strength of our Digital Strategists, Technologists and Design/UX practice, WWT is well positioned to provide our clients with an insider's understanding and an outsider's objectivity. Our research, creative prowess and emerging technology expertise is utilized to develop strategies and road maps that take the best qualities of our client's brands today and help them evolve in this highly disruptive and ever changing digital landscape. WWT's Digital team has provided strategic, creative experience and technological direction that have led to truly transformative experiences for some of the worlds most beloved brands.Job Summary
World Wide Technology is seeking a Digital Program Director to play a vital role in the cultivation of client relationships and the delivery of strategic digital projects for our clients.This person will build strategic meaningful relationships with our clients across leaders in both business and technology parts of the organization within key targeted WWT Digital accounts. In addition to owning key client relationships, this candidate will coordinate with our clients, digital strategists, developers, technologists, project managers, creative directors, delivery leads, business analysts and end-users to strategize and execute best-in-class solutions for our clients. A successful candidate will ensure our teamsdeliver customer first service, meaningful and profitable engagementsfor WWT, help identify areas of growth, build long lasting strategic relationships, and deliver successfuloutcomes time after time.
This position reports to the Senior Digital Program Director within the digital organization.Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions/Competencies:Own key client relationships and foster trusted partnerships to drive account growth and on-going customer satisfaction
Partner with internal delivery organization(s) to deliver profitable engagements that create value for both the clients and WWT, with meaningful business outcomes
- Support strategic clients nationwide where WWT Digital can focus on adding value and trust to our most valuable digital clients.
- Actively engaged in account growth opportunities for both digital and cross-channel WWT offerings.
- Advise client executives in meeting objectives and overcoming challenges tied to projects.
Serve as the single point of WWT accountability for account health and business performance
- Direct complex digital technology programs across WWT teams (Application Services, Cloud and Business Analytics as an example) that may have a stake in the project
- Be the primary program and account level financial leadership and accountability in meeting project budget expectations and growth goals month over month and year over year.
- Partner with WWT Digital leadership to bring the most value in helping to achieve customer goals
- Coordinate with a geographically dispersed work force.
- Coordinate with Digital Strategists, Project Managers, Delivery Leads, External Consultants, Vendors and other WWT SME's on reporting, delivery updates etc.
Lead and coach WWT teams to ensure key client deliverables are exceeding client expectations and delivery commitments
- Be the point-of-contact for any issues around quality delivery
- Coordinate service delivery across all WWT stakeholders
- Provide regular status and financial reporting
Identify and pursue opportunities that create additional value for clients and WWT
- Work with integrated lead team members to effectively communicate design, architecture, data analysis, roadmap recommendations to customers.
- Manage WWT team across the lifecycle (pre-sales, strategy to delivery, launch and continued post planning of the engagement.
Partner with sales and delivery teams to identify robust offerings that can scale both vertically and horizontally
- Utilize industry best practices while fully understanding the client goals while educating around industry challenges
- Proactively providing solutions and ideas
- Create thought leadership collateral or deliver key presentations for internal or external audiences
- Bring forward industry leadership and best practice solutions
- Help create re-usable customer facing collateral
- Bachelors (4 year) degree in a relevant field (business, engineering, MIS, etc.)
- Masters or MBA, desirable but not required
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3-5+ years as a Digital Account Director, Digital Project Director or client-facing Consultant at the Manager or Sr. Manager level
- 3-5+ years experience leadingmulti-faced digital experience / application engagements
- Client service industry experience in Digital Agency, Marketing, Strategic Consulting or a Digital Experience firm
- Industry experience in B2C focused verticals (retail, QSR, Grocery a plus)
- Proven track record of building complex relationships and partnerships that generate high value
- Corporate leadership background and varied experience across different verticals.
- Leader withExecutive presence
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Familiar with the Digital Strategy Engagement approach and the Software Development lifecycle and an understanding of thesupport components, integrations and various applications
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions and progress in the face of ambiguous and at times overlapping priorities; i.e. Managing to fixed scope and date scenarios
- Strong command of solutions for business operations, technology, processes and challenges
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams in a highly compelling, persuasive, fact-based manner.
- Highly skilled at working cross functionally with technology, service, marketing and product teams to create, implement and evolve solutions to drive tangible, measureable client results.
- Experience with Agile development practices leading multiple teams
- Experience with project financials and understanding P&L
Want to learn more about Consulting Services?
- Travel as needed to customer sites up to 30% (POST COVID)
Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/consulting-services How about Digital?
https://wwtdigital.com/What else do you need to know? The well-being of WWT employees is essential.
So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abledWWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program