Digital reality represents the next digital transformation. It changes how we engage with technology, through augmented-, virtual-, and mixed-reality, 360 video, and immersive experiences that are at once intuitive and data-rich, and which put the human user at the center of design.
Work you'll do
As a Manager in our Digital Customer practice you will:
- Support Federal, State and Higher Education clients
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Maintain responsibility for the development of business and vendor relationships
- Lead pursuit teams focused on new opportunities, and lead major aspects of the proposal development process
- Maintain responsibility for project financials including development of financial plans
- Lead day-to-day interactions with executive clients and Deloitte team
- Establish relationships in strategic client positions; negotiate, lead, and facilitate these relationships
- Display breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
- Coach, lead and support delivery teams and staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
- Partner with Deloitte Digital Studios around the United States
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Government team is creating a new model for a new age: we're a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Digital Customer.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- 3+ years in a technical or functional leadership role
- Individual or team experience developing videos, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and/or game-based learning
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- Up to 25% travel required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Previous professional services or consulting experience
- Production and/or product management experience
- Creative direction experience
- Experience scaling up project teams
- Experience generating steady revenue and/or customer base
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.