The Retail Photography Studio is looking for an experienced Retouching Artist. This position’s primary responsibility will be dedicated to the digital retouching of high-quality photographic assets including both hardware and lifestyle photography. The key candidate is able to collaboratively work with Art Directors, Photographers, Producers, Traffic and QA teams.
• Image processing, clean up, pathing, shadow and color correction using Photoshop and Capture One.
• Tasks such as alpha channel screen updates, file migration, documentation, and drawing.
• Make edits to images and layouts per creative feedback.
• Communicate effectively and work closely with Art Directors, Photographers, Producers, Coordinators, and other Retouching Artists.
• QA, crop, resize and finalize image files according to using automations if applicable.
• Minimum 5 years working as a highly professional retoucher
• Bachelor of Arts degree preferred.
• Knowledge of Company and accessory products.
• Highly proficient in with emphasis in photo retouching, composition and effects.
• Color correction experience within an RGB workflow.
• Solid knowledge of the creative process, including spec'ing and assessing resources needed to produce company's quality work for handoff to specifications.
• Excellent knowledge of asset management and server navigation. DAM experience is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and juggle a large volume of imagery while maintaining consistent quality.
• Highly detailed and organized self-starter who thrives working independently and also in a collaborative team environment
• Exhibits proactive, constructive, and solution-oriented thinking and execution.
• Communicates effectively with diplomatically, both verbally and in written form, in addition to being open to seeking and receiving feedback.
• Learns quickly and continually works to improve individual and team performance.
• Willingness to and adapt styles to meet workflow requirements in a constantly evolving creative environment.
• Demonstrates a motivated and positive attitude with a high level of integrity and maturity.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications, Capture One, and traditional print workflows are a plus.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Onsite)
Duration: 12+ months.
Submit resumes to
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.