A career in our SAP Risk Assurance practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit. Implementing a new enterprise resource planning system can be a huge investment for our clients and they don't always see the results. Our team helps companies get the most of their SAP systems by identifying processes and control weaknesses and recommending improvements in areas including programme governance, design validation, data management, training and testing. You'll assist on implementing end to end testing for all business critical processes and developing the necessary tools to assist our clients in the successful implementation of their SAP systems across all divisions.Responsibilities
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Required Fields of Study
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics Minimum Years of Experience
5 year(s) of experience in Master Data Governance (MDG) solutions including MDG strategy, governance strategy, data profiling and MDG architecture. Preferred Qualifications
: Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in managing client projects involving one or more of the following areas:
- SAP MDG: Designing workflows, data standards, security/access models, IDOCs, ABAP, interfaces, managing change requests, and data migration;
- Data governance framework design: Designing data standards, processes, organization, policies, developing roadmaps for design and execution, and operationalizing frameworks for large organizations;
- SAP Data Migration: Developing data strategies and data mappings through workshops, performing data analysis and identifying data quality business rules with business and IT, and designing and building data validation routines with business and IT;
- SAP Information Steward and Data Services; - SAP MM, PP, FI, or SD;
- Business events and risk management understanding that drive data governance and MDM requirements; and,
- High performance as a team leader, leading teams to generate a vision, establishing direction, motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Designing and developing data models, extracting code and cleansing routines that utilize typical data quality functions, i.e. standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching data that leverages data standards, processes and technology management for data, master data, and metadata;
- Developing a business vision and lead implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities;
- Generating a vision, establishing direction and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging improvement and innovation; and,
- Applying proven facilitation abilities including managing workshops with various working groups.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.