Job ID: 2119191 Location:
BETHESDA , MD , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is looking for a mission-driven candidate interested in keeping our nation safe. We are currently looking for a Digital Signals Processing Specialist who will work with an interdisciplinary team of forensic media analysts for the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) with DIA.
This candidate will identify any distinctive features and signatures associated with a source, emitter, or sender to answer a myriad of intelligence questions. Experience in signal optimization, audio enhancement and authentication, and programming languages such as Python and MATLAB are expected.
SAIC will fill this position with a self-motivator and someone with a keen attention to detail. The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting the mission with high visibility. Qualifications
- Must possess an active/current TS/SCI with CI polygraph
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or related scientific/engineering discipline. In lieu of a degree, five years' experience in the area of signal processing and computer vision.
- Experience in the area of signal processing, computer vision, rapid prototyping, and integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating complex technical material at all levels of understanding and expertise.
- Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes.
- Familiarity with IC reporting and databases.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.