Clover Consulting has Full-Time opportunity for a Digital Software Manager with their Rockford, MI manufacturing operations. The skillset required is below.
Experience and General Skills Required:
CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP Manufacturing Software System experience highly preferred.
- 10+ yrs. experience implementing, supporting, and developing updates to manufacturing ERP system for company with $100M+ sales.
- 5+ yrs. experience implementing and supporting Infor CSI 9 cloud including ION for integrations to other business system within manufacturing environment.
- CSI 9/10 implementation as technical lead, or co-lead.
- Ability to cross functionally collaborate with internal and external business owners to produce world class technical solutions.
- Evidence of key technical role in architecture, design, and implementation of a digital transformation focusing on customer experience with optimized data base.
- 3+ yrs. working with Magento ecommerce
- Evidence of project management that led to high quality deliverable while meeting the criteria of scope, timeline, and budget.
- IoT experience, specifically integrating to ERP and table/dashboard design for source machines.
- Web-based applications development that grow sales while minimizing duplication of data entry and storage.
- API design and standardization across multiple platforms.
- Examples of developing production ready mobile applications across multi-platforms.
- Proven background in software change control management and architecture mapping.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, collaboration, and troubleshooting skills.
Technical Skills Required:
- Design and support of relational Databases (e.g. MS SQL, Cloud-based relational databases within AWS, MySQL, etc.).
- Lifecycle management specializing in change management utilizing Git, Bitbucket, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or master of computer science
Interested candidates please provide resume.