Kforce's client is seeking a Digital Strategist to join their team in Miami, FL.
The role requires the applicant to be analytical, customer centric, with a strong background supporting sales/marketing. The DS must have proven experience in devising and implementing digital marketing strategies, compiling, and analyzing analytical data, and working with industry related 3rd party research. A background in internet marketing and/or specialized expertise in SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Development, and/or other aspects of online marketing. Expertise in online marketing strategies ranging from creative ideation, shifting traffic, meta-search inventory marketing is a critical component to this role.
The Digital Strategist will model the behavior reflecting company culture, mission and values; have a high degree of attention to detail that represents a premier marketing and advertising agency. This person will have direct communication with clients and will be able to organize themselves and their tasks independent of traffic coordinators.
* Digital Strategist will support the agency's marketing products, core strategy and techniques applying first-hand knowledge of search, social and display marketing channels; Resort Marketing is a plus
* Perform analysis of client's Web property analytics and other data to determine the customer's campaign performance using key success metrics such as cost-per-lead, conversion rates, cost-of-sale, and other indicators
* Communicate with internal and external clients on a regular basis to review performance of Internet marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for improvement
* As a DS, you will provide recommendations to internal teams and clients on the appropriate Internet marketing campaign components and budget requirements
* Assist in the proposal writing process for custom Internet marketing campaigns, and propose budgets for presentation to clients
* BA/BS in Marketing or other related industry with minimum 3 years professional experience in Digital Marketing or 5 years professional experience industry in Digital Marketing
* Google Ad-Words and Analytics certified
* Experience with Web design concepts and Internet marketing best practices including SEO, Local SEO, SEM and Social Media Marketing
* Expert level familiarity with resort and airline business models and their drivers of success
* Highly analytical; Able to understand all angles of Internet Marketing and make recommendations to improve performance
* Microsoft Excel experience a huge plus; Ad-hoc reporting may require pulling from multiple data sources (analytics, budget, and call tracking for example) to generate client-facing reporting
* Experience dealing with marketing managers, as well as executive level client roles
* Experience dealing with travel, tourism, and resort clients
* Ability to analyze and recommended campaign changes, including on-page SEO (internal linking, H tags, adding alt tags, etc.), external linking opportunities, social and other paid ad channels
* Ability to work cross-functionally with department implementation teams, such as design, content, social, paid, and local to implement recommended changes
* Agency experience is very helpful
* High level of professionalism
* Tact when dealing with high-level clients
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.