Position Summary: The Digital Systems Analyst is responsible for gathering requirements, developing workflow and system specifications, and execution of project tasks required to deliver IT solutions in support of applications within a fast-moving, highly collaborative Agile framework.
Experience in Billing is a plus.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Insurance Policy Administration System experience (Duck Creek, Guidewire, etc.)
- Understanding of XML and/or JSON languages.
- Strong SQL skills to query SQL databases.
- Networking as it relates to system design and implementation.
- Understanding of GENIUS platform.
- Excellent knowledge of the P&C business and familiarity with a broad spectrum of Insurance applications.
- Proven experience in developing and managing Underwriting and Claims applications.
- Thorough understanding of underwriting process included the policy lifecycle, coverages, endorsements, forms, rating, etc